The Kyocera Off Grid Series Superior 36 cell 140 Watt PV module from Kyocera solar panel features the same dimensions as its predecessor (135S) with an extra ~5% Maximum Power Current (Imp). The panel is UV stabilised and features a black anodised frame.
• Kyocera 140watt solar panels come with a 10 year manufacturing and a 25 year performance warranty (80%).
Kyocera's advanced cell processing technology and automated production facilities produce highly efficient multicrystalline photovoltaic modules. The conversion efficiency of the Kyocera solar cell is over 16%. These cells are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and a pottant with back sheet to provide efficient protection from severe environmental conditions. The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation.
• UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
• Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
• Accessible junction box for flexible installation
• Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers