Terms & Conditions
We do accept:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards (1.0% Credit Card Fee applies)
- Direct Deposit (EFT) through your Internet bank or a local branch (best way to pay - attracts no charges or fees).
- Direct Deposit Bank Details Are:
- Keogh's Marine Electrics Pty Ltd
Bank: St George BSB: 114-879 ACC: 057271469
********************** NOTE: ***********************
PLEASE USE THE INVOICE / ESTIMATE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE
- Goods will be shipped once funds are cleared and available to our account.
- Keogh's Marine Electrics Pty Ltd
- Cash, cheques or money orders. Goods will be shipped once funds are cleared and available to our account.
We do not accept:
- American Express or Diners' Club, sorry.
We want you to be totally satisfied with our products and services, and so our Returns/Replacement Policy is designed to assist you with your return. Please see our Returns policy for details.
- We ship via Courier only with a signature to all parts of Australia.
- Shipping costs are indicated on Estimates, Orders and Invoices.
- Please email if you need more information on anything in particular.
- Heavy goods or large items may require a business address for delivery. Alternatively these goods may require an "Authority to Leave at Address" or "Require Pick-up from Freight Depot".
- Heavy goods may attract other charges pertaining to the nature of goods e.g. Tail Gate Delivery Charge.
- Some couriers charge re-delivery fees if no-one is available to sign for a delivery, and the driver is required to return a second (or third) time. In order to keep your delivery charges as low as possible, delivery will usually only be attempted once. The goods will then be returned to the depot for collection by the customer. Re-delivery fees may apply if there is no one to sign for goods attempting to be delivered, or if no instructions are given by the customer to leave goods at a pre-determined location on the property if no-one home, and the courier makes a second (or third) attempt to deliver to the address supplied.
- Transport drivers are busy people too, and so requests such as "calling customer prior to delivery" or "delivering goods during a specific time slot e.g. between 2.00pm and 4.00pm" can not be entertained... sorry.
- *FREE FREIGHT offers are subject to conditions. We strive to deliver your orders in the fastest, safest and most cost effective way. If you require delivery to a residential address or remote locations, we reserve the right to charge delivery fees accordingly or choose an alternate delivery location. Our best delivery options are;
- Delivery to a commercial premise
- Authority to Leave Without A Signature
- Customer to collect from nearest freight depot
- NB: Goods will be shipped with ATL unless otherwise advised.
Collecting your order from our Gold Coast Showroom:
Many of our customers live in South East Queensland, or are passing through, and so like to visit our showroom on the Gold Coast to view, try and/or collect product direct from our facility here. We are always very happy to see you and you are welcome to collect orders here.
With the many, many products in our catalogue and due to stock movements, we do not always have every product in house at our Gold Coast facility, and as such, arrangements must be made by customers for collection. In some instances, due to stock levels and logistics, freight may still be applicable on product to be collected from our Gold Coast Showroom.
And yes, you can still get our great on-line prices when you collect from our Showroom on the Gold Coast.