Isotherm Replacement Thermostat for Basic and Slim Water Heaters - 381664 (SEA00041LA)
Isotherm Thermostat for Basic and Slim Water Heaters (SEA00041LA)
Isotemp Water heater thermostat for Basic and Slim B. Basic and Slim waterheaters have stainless steel outer shell.
Manufacturer Part #SEA00041LA
Replacing / re-setting thermostat:
Warning: Be sure to turn power off first!
The thermostat equipment has an integrated working thermostat and a double overheat protection thermostat. This is manually re-settable, by pushing the pin on the top of the thermostat (See fig. 10).
Also check why the overheat thermostat initially tripped before re-connecting the power supply.
- Turn off the power!
- Pull out the cable plug.
- Take off the front plastic cover (Basic and Slim 4 screws, Square 3 screws).
- Reset overheat thermostat.
- Pull off the cable shoes after having noticed their positions.
- Thermostat sensor ends are put into a tube on the heater element fastening flange.
- Pull them out.
- Unscrew fastening screws for the thermostats.
- Mount new thermostats in opposite order.
- Be sure sensor ends are properly put into the tube.
Always unplug the heater and/or turn off all circuit breakers and disconnect shore power connections before removing the connection cover . The electrical circuit is controlled by a service thermostat set to 75°C / 167°F and a double overheat protector that is set to 96°C / 205°F. If the overheat protector trip, it has to be manually reset.
This is done by pressing the small knob on top of the overheat protector.